February 22, 2020, 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
Barrington High School
Registration is now open for the Chicago area chapter’s annual professional development workshop! The workshop features presentations that demonstrate ways to differentiate instruction and satisfy your professional development needs.
This year, attendees can choose from six presentations across three one-hour sessions:
- Technology in the Spanish Speaker Classroom
- Infusing Afro-Latin Culture into the Spanish World Language Curriculum
- Teaching Spanish Literature through Vertical Articulation
- Unload the Grading Load: Creating Student Experts in Feedback & Reflection
- Is It Worth It? Let Me Work It!
- Stepping Up Your Proficiency Game
Members (registration fee: $20), non-members (registration fee: $30), and student teachers (registration fee: $10) are invited to take advantage of this opportunity for professional development. Presentations cater to all levels of Spanish and can be applied to other languages as well.
Click here to download this year’s registration form, which includes information regarding payment, the day’s schedule, and presentation descriptions.
The PowerPoint from a previous “Unleash the Power of Poetry” presentation can also be viewed here.